As an IT service company, we recognize the importance of handling customer’s personal information safely and properly, establish the policy for personal information protection as below, make it known to our officers and employees, and comply with them.
Collection and use of personal information
1. Collection and use of personal information
We handle the acquired personal information within the range of purpose of use specified to the person himself. The purpose of using our personal information is as follows. In addition, in light of the purpose of use, we will promptly and properly delete and discard personal information that became unnecessary. Also, when changing the purpose of use, we will obtain consent from the person himself.
- a) Personal information entered from our website
- b) Personal information of those participating in exhibitions booth exhibited by our company, events etc.
- c) Personal information of the person who applied for our job offer
- d) Personal information provided to us in connection with our business activities, etc.
2. On provision of personal information to third parties
We do not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the consent of the person. However, we may provide personal information in case of request according to laws and ordinances.
We may outsource personal information to the extent necessary for carrying out our business. Based on the company’s selection criteria, the contractor selects projects that meet the safety measures standards set by the Company, and appropriately manages and supervises contractors.
4. Proper management of personal information
We will continue to maintain and improve the personal information protection system by implementing safety measures to prevent and correct illegal access, loss, destruction, tampering and leakage of personal information provided to us.
5. Discretionary Provision of Personal Information
All personal information is provided to us at your discretion. However, if you choose not to provide us with this information, we may not be able to comply with your request.
6. Contact point for personal information
We will establish “Contact point for personal information” and we will respond to inquiries and complaints concerning personal information from customers appropriately, sincerely, and promptly.
7. Japanese Language Version to Prevail
If there is any contradiction between what the English language version of the Terms says and Japanese language version says, then the Japanese language version shall take precedence.
Insight Technology, Inc.
Ebisu Business Tower 5F, 1-19-19 Ebisu
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0013, Japan